The purpose of this training is to communicate and understand the hazards, the procedures to be followed, the precautions to be taken and meaning of the information related to each of the hazardous products present in the workplace.
Anyone who comes in contact with products and hazardous materials at work.
- WHMIS 1988 to WHMIS 2015
- The nature and meaning of the information contained on a label, poster and safety data sheet
- Information on the dangers of hazardous products
- The use, handling, storage, storage and disposal of hazardous products
- Precautions to be taken
- The procedure to follow in an emergency
- The place where the safety data sheets are kept
Continuing education unit = 0.4 CEU
The training lasts 4 hours.