Understand the importance of machine safety and the principles of risk analysis and estimation. Knowledge of safety control system standards and understanding of the design process of safety control systems.
Is for all engineers, supervisors, maintenance and/or health and safety coordinators, member of the machine safety program implementation committee.
- Regulations and standards
- The main causes of accidents related to machines
- The different types of accidents and the elements of the accident process
- The basic elements of risk estimation
- The different types of protection
- Intrinsic prevention
- Information procedure methods and PPE
- Decision-making criteria
- Design principles of fixed guards
- The required and actual performance levels of the security system
Continuing education unit = 0.7 CEU
The training lasts 7 hours.