To make known the regulatory requirements for working in confined spaces, the risks associated with confined spaces (atmospheric, physical, biological), means of prevention and protective equipment, the use and maintenance of gas detection devices, confined space rescue, confined space atmospheric assessment and risk analysis prior to work.
This training is intended for all people working in confined spaces.
- Statistics and accidents
- Regulations and standards
- Risks associated with confined spaces
- Means of prevention and protective equipment
- Gas detection devices
- Rescue in confined spaces
- Atmospheric assessment and risk analysisContinuing education unit = 0.7 CEU
The training lasts 7 hours.