Work at Height
Working at heights requires an assessment of risks in order to properly plan for work and protect the health and safety of workers. In order to make this work safe, Intervention Prévention Inc. offers its expertise in the elaboration and implementation of procedures for working at heights and fall protection, the identification of tasks and locations that require working at heights, equipment registers and training courses adapted to the needs of its clients.
Do you have work at height needs?
Solutions adapted to your needs
- Development and implementation of work at height management programs
- Identification of tasks and places that require working at height
- Development of work instructions and rescue plans
- Recommendations focused on feasible, implementable and concrete solutions
- Technical support and advice during the implementation and monitoring of your program or following an event (near miss, accident or other)
- Audit of your work at height management process and its application
- Research and consultation
Questions or comments?