Hazardous Materials Management
The WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) protects the health and safety of workers. It is important for employers and employees to respect it. In order to make this work safe, Intervention Prévention Inc. offers its expertise in the elaboration and implementation of workplace hazardous material management programs, safe work procedures when using and manipulating these materials, registers of hazardous materials present in the workplace and training adapted to the needs of its clients.
Do you have hazardous materials management?
Solutions adapted to your needs
- Development and implementation of workplace hazardous materials management programs
- Register of hazardous materials present in the workplace, including inventory and regulatory labeling
- Safe work procedures for the use and handling of hazardous materials
- Technical support and advice during the implementation and monitoring of your program or following an event (near miss, accident or other)
- Audit of your hazardous materials management process and its application
- Research and consultation
Tell us about your needs and an expert will answer you!
Intervention Prévention Inc.
Intervention Prévention concentrates its operations in the field of work safety, offering specialized services following Standards CSA Z462 – Workplace Electrical Safety, CSA Z460 – Control of Hazardous Energy: Lock-out and Other Methods, and CSA Z432 – Safeguarding of Machinery.