Material Handling Safety Management
Material handling equipment are becoming increasingly important in business places. It is important to consider the dangers that this equipment produces in the workplace. In order to make this work safe, Intervention Prévention Inc. offers its expertise in the analysis and evaluation of traffic flows, elaboration of a traffic and safe handling program, consultation, research and audits adapted to the needs of our clients.
Do you have material handling safety management needs?
Solutions adapted to your needs
- Development and implementation of traffic and safe material handling programs
- Analysis and evaluation of:
- Traffic flow
- Areas at risk of collision
- Level of separation between areas
- Coexistence of forklifts and forklift operators
- Methods of handling and moving material
- Equipment used
- Review of material handling and moving methods
- Recommendations focused on feasible, implementable and concrete solutions
- Technical support and advice during the implementation and monitoring of your program or following an event (near miss, accident or other)
- Research and consultation
Up-to-date training courses
Available as in-person, synchronous virtual or online training
- Coexistence of mobile equipement and pedestrians – Plus de détails
Find the online training courses on IPformation.ca
Questions or comments?