Fire and Explosion Prevention
During works in industrial environments, it often happens that these works create fire and explosion risks due to the dust, gases, vapors and sparks that are emitted by these works. For this reason, it is crucial that fire and explosion risks be prevented to ensure the safety of the factory and its employees. To make these works safe, Intervention Prévention Inc. offers its expertise in the elaboration of a prevention program, consultation, research, audits and trainings adapted to the needs of our clients.
Do you have fire and explosion prevention needs?
Solutions adapted to your needs
- Development and implementation of fire and explosion prevention programs
- Classification of factories and work areas
- Prevention of ignition sources, e.g., hot work tasks and static electricity
- Analysis and risk reduction in the presence of flammable materials and combustible dust
- Recommendations focused on feasible, implementable and concrete solutions
- Technical support and advice during the implementation and monitoring of your program or following an event (near miss, accident or other)
- Audit of your fire and explosion prevention process and its application
- Research and consultation
Tell us about your needs and an expert will answer you!
Intervention Prévention Inc.
Intervention Prévention concentrates its operations in the field of work safety, offering specialized services following Standards CSA Z462 – Workplace Electrical Safety, CSA Z460 – Control of Hazardous Energy: Lock-out and Other Methods, and CSA Z432 – Safeguarding of Machinery.