Based on the knowledge of experienced engineers, Intervention Prévention inc. is able to offer expertise in the development and implementation of electrical safety programs, engineering (incident energy studies, electrical plans, etc.), consulting, research, audits and training adapted to the customer’s needs.
All services comply with applicable regulations and standards (eg. CSA Z462: Workplace Electrical Safety, NFPA 70E, EN 50191, etc).
Do you have electrical safety needs?
Solutions adapted to your needs
- Development and implementation of electrical safety programs
- Incident energy/arc flash analysis and installation of identification labels
- Management of the overall electrical safety program
- Audit of your electrical safety process and its application
- Update of your existing electrical safety program
- Update of your incident energy/arc flash analysis
- Technical support and advice during the implementation and monitoring of your program or following an event (near miss, accident or other)
- Research and consultation
Up-to-date training courses
Available as in-person, synchronous virtual or online training
Tell us about your needs and an expert will answer you!
Intervention Prévention Inc.
Intervention Prévention concentrates its operations in the field of work safety, offering specialized services following Standards CSA Z462 – Workplace Electrical Safety, CSA Z460 – Control of Hazardous Energy: Lock-out and Other Methods, and CSA Z432 – Safeguarding of Machinery.